Thursday, August 30, 2007

My last day at TechMahindra

Hi All,

As a proverb in my local language puts it "Ten kids cannot play together for ten years", it is time to say goodbye to the wonderful Team.

It’s been a pleasure working with you all and everyone getting this email has made my stay here memorable in one way or the other.

Yes, you got it right what I am going to say now, I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I am leaving my position at TechMahindra, This decision was not an easy one and Involved many hours of thoughtful consideration, particularly with respect to my Personal Problems and plans for my future.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all. Thank you for the support, guidance, information and encouragement you have provided me during my time here.

It is very hard moment to convey my final wishes from my cube at TechM, but I can proudly say that I have every fun filled, teasing moments of my days in Kolkata.

How can I forget.... fun cherished moments with few friends (Leg Pulling, chatting, gossiping, Funny and Chain Mail forwards, thought for the Days, long boring KT’s, ESG Programs, Bench Periods, Shift and Weekend Duties, TechM Soccer and other Josh Programs, Arguments, ghatia Food at Tech M Canteens and Birthday Celebrations, last but not least.. Xmas Decorations (I remembered first time I have acted as Santa Claus).

When I look at the Other Side...

Those Pooja Days (Dashara) at kolkata were unforgettable, also I must tell about “IT-Milan”- the like minded Friends (from different states) group, which motivated many of us (IT Guys) towards the Social and Cultural Activities through Vanavasi Kalyan Ashram (an Organization which works for Tribal welfare)

Kolkata has also given me the memorable moment for Life like My First Flying and a Legendary Teacher (Mr.Solyl Kundu) and the International Club Membership in IBM of LosVegas and an Opportunity to Meet Mr. PC Sarkar, The Jadhugar.

Few Friends forced me directly or indirectly to get my Technical Certification done. Few encouraged Book reading habit .it’s a Great learning from each and every One.

Frequent Visits to Famous Adda’s like City Center , Forum, Swabhumi S-planet, Metro Trains… Hummmnnn I will miss all the things, it is painful to leave such a beautiful city. Yeah! City is beautiful by the presence of beautiful people, sweet language and mouthful “Rasgullas”

Finally before sending my Last E-mail from this Stupid Machine, (dragged most of my Prime Time with Google Search) I want to share one good Story…….

Once a blind person asked Swami Vivekananda “Is there is anything worse than losing one’s sight?” Swami Vivekananda said “Yes…. Losing one’s Vision”. Vision is what makes a great achiever…. Think big…. As you think, so you become!!

Finally ….I will miss my colleagues, friends at TechM and Kolkata, The City of Joy, but Memories remain for ever. Please keeps in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address vinjamoori_venu@yahoo.com , also you can always find me at my personal web space, i.e. http://vinjamoori.googlepages.com/


Thanks again for everything and I wish you all good luck for all your future Endeavors.
Keep Smiling.





TATA and BYE

Venu Vinjamoori (Technical Associate)
eDCA-BT Global Services TechMahindra Ltd Techno Campus Sector-V Kolakata-91 033 - 4002 7595 (Direct)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit me at: http://vinjamoori.googlepages.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home